Are you new to 6502, NES, or even programming in general? Post any of your questions here. Remember - the only dumb question is the question that remains unasked.
- NESICIDE developer
- Posts: 1097
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:55 pm
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
qbradq wrote:That's the right link, but the page is down. You might want to PM cpow, he is the author.
Could someone update the link to NESICIDE please?
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:11 pm
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
And if you decide to upgrade (
)from NESASM3 to asm6 and use Context Editor, this is what your settings might look like. I use f9 for the assembler, f10 for NES Screen Tool, f11 is empty and f12 for fceux. It's a really handy setup.
I´ve got %01100011 problems but the BITs aint one.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:15 am
Some links in the first post are broken:
Hi, very interesting. Really useful post. Thank you, I'm new to this business. I hope that I succeed? What advice would you give me? Good luck!
- Posts: 22077
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:12 pm
- Location: NE Indiana, USA (NTSC)
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:45 pm
- Location: Southern California
RichieHPS wrote:Hi, very interesting. Really useful post. Thank you, I'm new
This is a very typical first post for a spammer, and a near guarantee that you are
one! On the forums I moderate, when I see this I do a quick search and find the person has left quite a trail of spam, and I ban them and kick them out immediately.
- Posts: 7961
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:49 pm
- Location: Chexbres, VD, Switzerland
Please just report spam using the report buttong and the mods will remove it, there's no need to answer it.
Useless, lumbering half-wits don't scare us.