Another NESHLA question

Are you new to 6502, NES, or even programming in general? Post any of your questions here. Remember - the only dumb question is the question that remains unasked.

Moderator: Moderators

Celius

Another NESHLA question

Post by Celius »

I haven't used NESHLA for a while, so I forgot how to say " wait for this many frames and then do this" I've been changing this value:

forever {
wait_for(#60)
pal_animate()
}

Whenever I change that value, nothing happens. Does anyone have this problem?
Celius

Post by Celius »

Okay, NESHLA just went phsyco on me, and is all of the sudden telling me that none of these integers are real, and it's telling me that it wanted interupt names, and got the ones that I had there, which were right! I have no idea what happened there. I wrote a little bit of code, and tried to assemble it and a million things popped up as errors. What HAPPENED? :shock:
Memblers
Site Admin

Post by Memblers »

Did you forget to close a parenthesis or maybe make a typo? It could make everything after that point mess up, possibly. So try to find which error is encountered first during assembly.
Celius

Post by Celius »

The first error says "Interrupt name expected! Wanted interrupt, got "main"!
and it says that for the three interrupt things. And then it says that some of my strings are incorrect, and it stopped and said, "Neshla has encountered a problem, and it needs to shut down" It's scary! What happened!? :shock: