Page 1 of 1
New users: How to fit in
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:37 pm
So you're new to nesdev, and I bet you've got your finger on the trigger of "new topic". But before you click, try what appears to be standard operating procedure on numerous technical forums:
- Read any sticky topics here and in phpBB Issues.
- Search the forum and the wiki. Your question might already be answered.
- There are questions, and then there are smart questions.
- If you want people to reply via e-mail, that's what "Notify me when a reply is posted" is for.
Once you have read up on what our community expects, feel free to join in the conversation.
Re: New users: How to fit in
Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:43 pm
Read the Parodius Networking policies.
- When starting a new thread, wait until after you've written your post to come up with a good title that summarizes your question/comment. Take advantage of the question mark; instead of writing "Question about APU frame interrupt timing" you can write "APU frame interrupt timing?"