Is anyone interested in having the following added to SNESMod?
S9? ~ zmode filter sweep evol/delay
> default EVOL < 80h: set evol_max [default 40h]
80h: Turn off EVOL sweep
81h-0ffh: Set delay between filter changes (-80h)
S9? ~ zmode noise freq/min filter sweep evol
00-1eh: Set minimum noise freq during noise freq sweep
1f: set Noise freq sweep mode to single decrease [default]
20: set Noise freq sweep mode to ping pong
21h-7ch: Set minimum band pass DSP_C0 [default 34h]
80h-ffh: Set minimum echo volume for filter sweeps (-80h) [default 20h]
S9? ~ zmode filter sweep
00: Disable filter sweep
01: Sweep to bandpass filter one shot
02: Sweep to bandpass filter ping pong
03: Sweep to lowpass filter one shot
04: Sweep from bandpass filter one shot
05: Sweep from bandpass filter ping pong
06-ffh: Delay before changing filter coefficients [default 80h]
* no noise freq sweep increase (yet)
* noise freq sweep values currently use S5x command
* need to find other ways set these values that don't conflict with exisiting .it commands (maybe something like S4[3-f] also sets parameters)
* negative values for filter sweep echo volume not supported.
* I didn't spend anytime thinking about how to set this up, I just did the first thing I thought of, so maybe there's a better way to handle the coefficent changes that would allow for more options while still avoiding overflows.
I also have a command (currently sacrificing the ability to set the master volume with negative values) which decreases the master volume while increasing the echo volume (old mvol value becomes vol value and minimum mvol value can be 0-7eh)
Bug wise the tempo and envelope processing for note delays are fixed.
Anyway, mostly wanted to see if adding any of this would be useful for anybody before moving on to smconv and adding in any other features.