Super NES EMULATOR SE dev question

Discussion of hardware and software development for Super NES and Super Famicom. See the SNESdev wiki for more information.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
  • For making cartridges of your Super NES games, see Reproduction.
Doriphor

Re: Super NES EMULATOR SE dev question

Post by Doriphor »

Peperocket wrote:I can provide the Assembler/Linker/Debugger english version manual if needed.
Is what I was interested in, since, as far as I know, there are only Japanese manuals out there but, like I said, if Peperocket is uncomfortable about this, I wouldn't want to pressure them into anything. I could just write my own compiler/assembler/linker in the worst case.

I'm just really interested in the historical background of these old pieces of software, and I believe that preservation is very important. (The fact that there are still no copies of the SNES dev software on the internet I incredibly sad to me)
Peperocket

Post by Peperocket »

Sure, we are talking about Intelligent System assembler/linker/debugger manual not the common snes one.

It's very usefull if you want to code with it.

I send you a MP for a link.
Peperocket

Post by Peperocket »

If someone need something I've, please contact me.

I'm still looking for all Graphics and Sound software for Emulator SE/ IS Character or IS Sound.

For information, ISAS and ISLK works with Super FX and SPC700 code, just put the good ISSND or ISSFX pseudo instruction in it.