Super Mario Logic [SNES]

Discussion of hardware and software development for Super NES and Super Famicom. See the SNESdev wiki for more information.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
  • For making cartridges of your Super NES games, see Reproduction.
Erockbrox

Super Mario Logic [SNES]

Post by Erockbrox »

Hey, guys. Just showcasing my mod of Super Mario World called Super Mario Logic.

Get the patch from SMWcentral here:

https://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a ... s&id=14561

Take control of Mario to solve puzzles and complete skill based challenges to reverse a spell cast on the Mushroom Kingdom by Kamek. There are a total of 104 unique levels in the game (some are optional). There are an infinite number of lives in the game and to restart a level just press Start + Select.

While not a true homebrew, there are still lots of custom ASM codes in this game. There are custom sprites, blocks, level codes and patches.

I tried really hard to create a polished and fun game for people to enjoy. So give it a try in your favorite emulator or flashcart and let me know what you think. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Erockbrox on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
syboxez

Re: Super Mario Logic [SNES]

Post by syboxez »

Played this hack a while back due to it being featured in an AntDude video. I really enjoyed it, although it did get really hard sometimes (in a good way).

Also can confirm that it works perfectly on a real SNES.
Hamtaro126

Re: Super Mario Logic [SNES]

Post by Hamtaro126 »

So you ARE Final Theory from SMWC? If so, totally did not know! Regardless, that hack is impressive even from the screenshots.

Congratulations on your hack release!
AKA SmilyMZX/AtariHacker.