It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:41 pm 

OK, hopefully someone here will know the answer to my question since I have zero replies on like 4 or 5 other forums (for some weeks now).

here is the question: Will the Konami Justifier work with Super Scope compatible games?

The reason I am asking is because I have the konami justifier pistols (blue and rare red/orange) and they work great and I have no intention of owning that behemoth Super Scope battery munching POS. That said, there are a few games that are fun to play with a light gun like T2: the Arcade Game, Battleclash, Super Scope 6, etc. and if I could play them with a justifier I would pick them up. I figure SOMEONE on here must either own a justifier or know one way or another. The justifier only has a trigger and Start button, so I don't know if that matters since I haven't used a super scope in like 15 years and I don't remember what buttons it had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:18 pm 

99% sure it will not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:27 pm 

:(

anyone test it though? it would make me happy to know for certain.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:51 pm 

17daysolderthannes wrote:
The reason I am asking is because I have the konami justifier pistols (blue and rare red/orange) and they work great and I have no intention of owning that behemoth Super Scope battery munching POS.

Try these:
ImageImage
NiMH: it's not just for mice anymore.

But seriously: Why would emulators have a separate option for "Justifier" and "Super Scope" if they used the same protocol?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:18 pm 

I can confirm that Super Scope games don't work with the Justifier. I don't have a Super Scope to check the reverse. IIRC there was a 3rd party dual protocol gun, maybe you should hunt that down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:27 pm 

I have a Super Scope. But I don't have like 6 AA batteries handy. But I can assure you that only games that say Super Scope will work with it. And the only game I know of that uses a "standard" Lightgun is Lethal Enforcers which had the Justifier.

It is important to point out that the Super Scope has more buttons, turbo fire, and a MUCH bigger lens which makes it ALOT more accurate than most lightguns. Not to mention the very handy scope sight.