SNES PowerPak 1.03b mappers

Discussion of hardware and software development for Super NES and Super Famicom. See the SNESdev wiki for more information.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
  • For making cartridges of your Super NES games, see Reproduction.
pcmantinker

Post by pcmantinker »

Thank you so much for this update. Now my SNES Powerpak works! Couldn't be happier!
"Many of life's failures are those who didn't realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Alva Edison
Eyedunno

Post by Eyedunno »

Eyedunno wrote:I am very pleased to report that this works like a charm on my Super Famicom Jr. as well. If only composite video didn't look like crap on an LCD (not that S-Video on an LCD is anything to phone home about either)...
Just quoting myself to mention that I finally broke down and bought a $20 14" CRT TV at Goodwill. :P No stereo sound, unfortunately, but as I suspected, composite on a CRT looks better than S-Video on an LCD (though maybe some expensive LCDs are better), and it means that I'm now using the SFC Jr. Eventually I'll go pick up some old PC speakers I left at my dad's house to fix the present lack of stereo; for now, I have a Y-cable for the two RCA plugs, which works well enough...