500 internal server error

Report broken links, improper HTML, or formatting issues here.

Moderator: Moderators

nitro2k01

500 internal server error

Post by nitro2k01 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:02 am

I got 500 internal server error twice now when posting in this thread. ISSOtm reported seeing the same thing. The post was successfully submitted though. I did try to make a test reply in the test forum and didn't get a server error then, so maybe the error is localized entirely within my thread. Since the post was otherwise successful, maybe there's a problem with the redirect back to the thread?

https://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19164

lidnariq

Re: 500 internal server error

Post by lidnariq » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:12 am

See https://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?t=19133

We don't know what's wrong, WhoaMan's incommunicado and the only person who can fix it.

KristenRad

Post by KristenRad » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:54 am

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a web server error that means something in the server-side code is unable to execute resulting in the page not being displayed.

When this error occurs you will not be informed upfront about the reason why it has occurred. Reasons can range from something as simple as a missing “;” to the lack of memory for a task being executed by the code.

So the first place you need to check is your mobile app development company server’s error logs for errors logged at the date & time matching the time at which the error occurred. There you can get to know the reason.

[Ad removed]

tepples

Post by tepples » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:46 am

We know why it's happening: email notification is getting hung up on something. It's just proven hard for the users of this website to get in touch with the server operator. It's got better since I disabled email notification for replies though.

(And please don't spam.)