Blocked by Comcast

Report broken links, improper HTML, or formatting issues here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dwedit

Blocked by Comcast

Post by Dwedit »

It appears that the forums are currently being blocked by Comcast's 'XFinity Xfi Advanced Security'.

To turn this off, you go to "internet.xfinity.com", log into your xfinity account, go to the "More" tab, go to "My Services", go to "xFi Advanced Security", and turn it off.
Here come the fortune cookies! Here come the fortune cookies! They're wearing paper hats!
Hamtaro126

Re: Blocked by Comcast

Post by Hamtaro126 »

I just do not trust Cuckcast at all, They are a total pile $#!+!

Verizon is even worse, If you've ever heard of the term "NET NEUTRALITY", Ajit Pai is the one to kill all hope for he supports lobbyists such as these corporate sdratsab!!!

Spectrum and AT&T are also part of this "group of cable/bad internet" lobbyists!!!

Hate is not even the word to describe them anymore, More like Arsehats with a side of Hookers and Blow while they generate money and don't know anything about "Better Internet/Cable" or such.

That is all for now. Hope you enjoy the ride!!!
AKA SmilyMZX/AtariHacker.
jeffythedragonslayer

Re: Blocked by Comcast

Post by jeffythedragonslayer »

I have a college friend who, around 2014 or so, Comcast gave him a discount on his internet because they couldn't figure out why his speeds were so slow. (He just typed in the IP addresses for Google's DNS server and it was fast again). Years later someone there (probably upset that he wasn't paying enough) deleted his account and they claimed he never was a customer until he showed them conversations exchanged with support staff.