It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:32 pm 

http://nesdev.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=5222&highlight=vt03

Not to be an a*$, but:

I was going to experiment with it by enhancing SMB, I have installed everything, But the English (maybe Engrish?) Translation of the original Chinese Documents look like Bablefish/Google Crap,

I'd say we read both English and Chinese docs (Chinese Translator, Anyone?) and correct it up while adding a new page about the VT03 and variants to this *NEW* NESDEV wiki.

I will try to let someone else upload the original dev stuff. so if anyone wants to, Email Me. And I will try to email that ''Giant'' Archive

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 pm 

Sorry to sound rude but don't forget that a wiki is a community effort and the community will put time on it if they have interest in the subject mentioned.

Right now it seems more like an order for your own personal benefit and with your current track record, you may not have much support but this is just my personal comment on the subject.

If people do have interest in it, it will happen. Just don't order people around, it will not work unless you can have something to bring at the same time. Right now I don't see such a thing, I just see someone requesting a translation of a document for himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:40 pm 

Banshaku wrote:
Sorry to sound rude but don't forget that a wiki is a community effort and the community will put time on it if they have interest in the subject mentioned.

Right now it seems more like an order for your own personal benefit and with your current track record, you may not have much support but this is just my personal comment on the subject.

If people do have interest in it, it will happen. Just don't order people around, it will not work unless you can have something to bring at the same time. Right now I don't see such a thing, I just see someone requesting a translation of a document for himself.

I'm mello with that, But for one thing, It may look like a request, but this time it is not. just a little notice for anyone intrested in deving/hacking around with a great piece of hardware that is an enhanced Famicom with USB support(?)

It may look ordinary, But it's really extrordinary