Can you included the software I have made related to NES/Fam

Discussion about the site's wikis, including bugs/issues encountered.

Moderator: Moderators

zzo38

Can you included the software I have made related to NES/Fam

Post by zzo38 »

Can you included the software I have made related to NES/Famicom? So far it is the unofficial extensions to PPMCK and MagicKit assembler (even the official versions of these seem not to be mentioned on the wiki, although MCK is, but PPMCK isn't), but later I may make up game as well. In addition, some other people have made some game they did not mention them yet on wiki. The other things included perhaps some broken link should be updated and I have some ideas which may be collaboratively written (they may be included in a subpage of my userpages until it is complete and then move to main namespace).
tepples

Re: Can you included the software I have made related to NES

Post by tepples »

I'll create a wiki account for you if you PM me the e-mail address where you want the password sent.
zzo38

Post by zzo38 »

tepples wrote:I'll create a wiki account for you if you PM me the e-mail address where you want the password sent.
I don't have email. I have an SMTP server but it is not usually running; this is to prevent spam. If you want, you could create an account with the email address I have for the forum (but not send any message to that address); I will later use the "forgot password" option to retrieve the message.
tepples

Post by tepples »

Done.