- Nintendulator: In #nesdev, Quietust reports it fixed
- FCEUX: I filed a bug report, and rainwarrior committed a fix (diff; Windows interim build).
- Mednafen: I needed help with the registration form's CAPTCHA (and on identifying the mascot) on #nesdev, and then it took a while to receive registration confirmation from forum.fobby.net and a while after that for a moderator to approve the bug report.
- Nestopia UE: GitHub issue report has been closed with a fix.
- NO$NES: Haven't had time to download, install, and test, but the description of FME-7 in Everynes appears incomplete
- RockNES, BizHawk: Reported fixed below
- EverDrive: In #nesdev, tpw_rules said "krizz told me he'd fix it for everdrive"
- PowerPak: In #nesdev, loopy reports that he has updated the FME-7 implementation in the mapper pack I use.
Code: Select all
diff --git a/source/core/board/NstBoardSunsoftFme7.cpp b/source/core/board/NstBoardSunsoftFme7.cpp index f3ee5d2..535456f 100644 --- a/source/core/board/NstBoardSunsoftFme7.cpp +++ b/source/core/board/NstBoardSunsoftFme7.cpp @@ -170,9 +170,8 @@ namespace Nes irq.Update(); irq.unit.enabled = data & 0x01; - - if (!irq.Connect( data & 0x80 )) - irq.ClearIRQ(); + irq.Connect( data & 0x80 ); + irq.ClearIRQ(); break;
Works fine in RockNES now. The Nestopia version flashes the bottom of the image (around 40 or more lines).tepples wrote:To save 16 cycles during vblank.
To eliminate unofficial opcodes as a factor in the test, I have added a second build-time option called AVOID_UNOFFICIAL_OPCODES, in addition to the existing build-time option called NESTOPIA_WORKAROUND, and built two more ROMs without unofficial opcodes, one with and one without the Nestopia workarounds. The ROMs built without unofficial opcodes behave (or misbehave) the same way in Mednafen as the corresponding ROMs with unofficial opcodes.
Binaries are usually made available over on EmuCR except it seems the last build they've offered is from 2014/10/07. I don't know what changed to make them stop doing builds, but I'll see if I can find out.
Edit: seems the builds on EmuCR aren't of master -- they're only when a new tag (I think) is made; the 2014/10/07 release correlates with the last/latest git tag 1.46.2. I'll see about asking if they can add one for master.