It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Please all for help
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:45 am 

I learned German, not English
I have a Playstation from the ladies and I like them
Help me please

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:10 am 

Man, you asked 3 times, it didn't work, you have to know when to give up. Nobody here wants to update an NES emulator for the PS3 for you to play these very specific pirate games on it.

It seems to me like you have two options now: 1- you can stop begging people to do this ridiculous task nobody is interested in and act like a normal member and take part in actual discussions and maybe even learn how to program and create your own stuff; 2- keep spamming the forums with this junk and be banned. Seriously, you're pushing your luck... several people have asked for a ban already, if you keep doing what you're doing it will happen for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:12 am 

Hoo boy, it just doesn't stop, does it?

So, full disclosure, I'm a moderator of the Bootleg Games Central Discord server, and yes, we did have a very nasty run-in with Deviljin88, who first registered on Discord as NewRisingRun. That is, as the person we've already been having in the chat for months. So while DJ88 tried to make a(n ignored) friend request to the actual NewRisingSun, I told one of the admins to ban the offending account - and he banned the legitimate one by accident. Now, after that's been settled, she's been PMing several of our members, begging them for help on the exact same subject. And she got booted out the same day, after a buncha warnings she probably didn't even listen to.

I'm not sure if Deviljin88 herself caught it, but her one-week ban from the BGC server has been lifted, though it doesn't mean she gets to stay for any longer.

Oh, and for those people in the previous threads who told Deviljin88 to just play those games outside of the multicart, here's the thing I've heard only from NewRisingSun and no one else. The 90-in-1 Hwang Shinwei multicart does indeed contain a bunch of games exclusive to this it, though not only said games are worth a look for, like, two minutes, but also they're hardcoded into the multicart's menu. Which means that if you want to rip them, you not only can't do that one-by-one, but you also have to keep the same mapper defined as before. So yeah, it's either the PC versions of FCEUX or NRS's build of Nintendulator.

I'll let the forum's decide whether this thread deserves to be continued or not, but to respond previous message, I fucking live in Europe, and guess what. People fucking speak English there. Like, that isn't even the first language in Slovak Republic, yet people do indeed fucking speak English. So what's your point?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:22 am 

Who cares what language he speaks. If someone had perfect English and behaved like this, they wouldn't be welcome either.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 am 

pubby wrote:
Who cares what language he speaks. If someone had perfect English and behaved like this, they wouldn't be welcome either.

True that, I'm just pointing out that this is a really poor excuse.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 am 

I'm not

we do not speak English
not in Slovakia

my friend sent me an invitation and was called name NewRisingSun

it's not my fault

I renamed my profile to Discord NO TWO PROFILE

I'm not a bad man

I'm just trying to get mapping support for ps3 not emulator

they probably do not help people, maybe you enjoy talking to people and throwing them away

I behave fairly

a lot of people are not here

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:15 am 

Deviljin88 wrote:
I'm not a bad man

So, you are a guy after all. Why did you claim you're female? Did you think this will give you sympathy points?

Here is my hint for you:

You wanna play NES on the PS3 because you got it from "the ladies"? Go and play the normal games. Why do you care so much for a bunch of random pirate games?
The NES library has a vast list of classics that could keep you occupied for years.

I mean, how did you even get to know that pirate cart in the first place? If you're so keen on playing on the PS3, then how could you ever get so invested in that stupid multicart, so that you just need to have it under any circumcstances on your PS3?

Go and play some "Super Mario Bros.". Or you wanna know a really obscure gem that's worth a few hundred dollars now? "Little Samson". Try it out and you might forget those stupid multicart games.

Still not convinced? Then spend four hours and watch this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQj4KItYo94
A list of basically every licensed NES game ever. Every one of them should run on your emulator.

Gameplay: https://youtu.be/Eee0yurkIW4
German Retro Gamer article: http://i67.tinypic.com/345o108.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:41 am 

Deviljin88 wrote:
my friend sent me an invitation and was called name NewRisingSun

...you knew you could've changed your Discord account's name, right? Right?!

And I mean, like, not just create a whole new profile, but actually change the name of an old one.

Guess you didn't. Cause it got your ass banned first for impersonation, and then for outright desperate begging. Just calm your tits, yeah?

DRW wrote:
You wanna play NES on the PS3 because you got it from "the ladies"? Go and play the normal games. Why do you care so much for a bunch of random pirate games?

Apparently, it's because that was Deviljin88's childhood multicart? I mean, it still doesn't excuse all the moaning, so...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:42 am 

I'm sorry to say that language barrier is not an excuse, if you're not good at it, you sure can learn.
It's not easy, I know. Just let me show some examples:
AFAIK, DRW is German, and his English is good.
Me, Zepper and Tokumaru are Brazilians. My English is not the best, and probably Zepper and Tokumaru are far better than me at this language, but it's enough to have a good comunication, and I'm sure there are a lot more people here who English is not their primary language.
I did improve a lot with the free DuoLingo site, wich I recommend for some good English language improvement.

Also please follow DRW's advice and try other games, there are a lot of great games on NES' library that are true gems and marked a generation.
In fact, older consoles are full of great, yet simple games that you should take a look.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:53 am 

brightentayle wrote:
Apparently, it's because that was Deviljin88's childhood multicart?

Sooo, how about the real cartridge + an NES from eBay for maximum nostalgia? And using the PS3 from the ladies for non-NES games?

Gameplay: https://youtu.be/Eee0yurkIW4
German Retro Gamer article: http://i67.tinypic.com/345o108.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm 

DRW

I have ps3 Nes emulator
I love retro games

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:37 pm 

Fisher

thank you very good human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:57 pm 

Okay, listen, I know you probably ignore, like, 99% of our advice, since you've somehow learned German at school and not English, so I'm going to make this blatantly clear.

So what you have to do now is:
1) Accept the fact you won't be able to play everything you want on a modern game console.
2) Stop bothering anyone about NES emulators on the PS3 not supporting certain mappers.
3) Hook your PC up to a television set and just play the damn bootlegs like that.

Disobey either of those three points, and you will make things harder for yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:27 pm 

i prefer ps3 to pc i do not play

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:28 pm 

Deviljin88 wrote:
i prefer ps3 to pc i do not play

Welp.

Then you can only blame yourself for the mess you've done and, god knows, are about to do!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next