My Tools

Discuss technical or other issues relating to programming the Nintendo Entertainment System, Famicom, or compatible systems. See the NESdev wiki for more information.

Moderator: Moderators

Hyde

My Tools

Post by Hyde »

After thinking about this sometime, I came to the conclusion that I will never get to release my projects if I keep trying to make 'em look half decent... So, if you'd like to check out my emulator and my disassembler go to my site (a link to the emulator is found on aNESe and a link to the disassembler can be found on the games sources section). Feedback is welcome.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

I always find it interesting to check out other people's work. :) But the emulator link was broken. :(
And the disassembler crashed immediately. "Failed to initialize properly" on WinXP SP2. I wish I could give you more info, sorry.

/Martin
Hyde

Post by Hyde »

Nessie wrote:But the emulator link was broken. :(
Fixed it.
Nessie wrote:And the disassembler crashed immediately. "Failed to initialize properly" on WinXP SP2. I wish I could give you more info, sorry.
You gotta have the .NET framework installed on your computer. I think you can download it from MS's website.

PS: By default, the inaccurate PPU core is enabled (in the emulator).
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Sorry, the emu crashed whenever I opened a ROM. Access violation.
None of the other menu items worked, I assume you just haven't implemented them yet?
Hyde

Post by Hyde »

Nessie wrote:Sorry, the emu crashed whenever I opened a ROM. Access violation.
Aha! Fixed it.
Nessie wrote:None of the other menu items worked, I assume you just haven't implemented them yet?
Some of them work, some of them don't. This should be fixed for future versions. Thanks for your feedback so far.