New users: How to fit in

Discuss technical or other issues relating to programming the Nintendo Entertainment System, Famicom, or compatible systems. See the NESdev wiki for more information.

Moderator: Moderators

tepples

New users: How to fit in

Post by tepples »

Before you post for the first time, read this.
orlaisadog

Re: New users: How to fit in

Post by orlaisadog »

Can I reply to this?
Edit: Yes, I can. Why are there no other replies then?
tokumaru

Post by tokumaru »

Probably because, like you, they had nothing meaningful/constructive to say, but unlike you, they didn't feel the need to test whether they could do something they didn't have any reason to.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

OK, I just thought it had been locked and that it might be a mistake and I wanted to check. It's been 8 years and 15485 views, and no one has even said "That's good advice" or "I don't agree with that" or anything. Should I delete this?
Hamtaro126

Post by Hamtaro126 »

orlaisadog wrote:OK, I just thought it had been locked and that it might be a mistake and I wanted to check. It's been 8 years and 15485 views, and no one has even said "That's good advice" or "I don't agree with that" or anything. Should I delete this?
If I were to decide that, I'd say please mind your manners and think about the consequenses, for the sake of not being kicked out for deleting someone else's important post.

There is a need to leave this thread alone, is what I'm saying. Tepples actually has every right to lock this thread and keep it till the end of days. That's all.
AKA SmilyMZX/AtariHacker.