It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:37 pm
Posts: 4
Hi everyone!

I´m LuigiStar, and I have a problem:

I have a GB flashcart, EMS Smart Card 64M. When I burn one ROM (Pokémon Yellow), and insert the cartridge in the N64 Transfer Pak, the game doesn´t start up!

Here´s the video that I show the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJAnW60V5v07

"There´s a problem with GB connector..."

I have only one game on the flashcart, and I´m using the original EMS software (I don´t know if Mottzilla´s program works too).

Greetings!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 am
Posts: 159
Try putting the same ROM on both page 1 and page 2.

_________________
Gameboy Genius (Blog) - Gameboy development forum (+wiki and file area)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:37 pm
Posts: 4
nitro2k01 wrote:
Try putting the same ROM on both page 1 and page 2.

I tried that, and still doesn´t work.

Any other solution?

Greetings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:37 pm
Posts: 4
LuigiStar wrote:
nitro2k01 wrote:
Try putting the same ROM on both page 1 and page 2.

I tried that, and still doesn´t work.

Any other solution?

Greetings.

Anyone? Mottzilla?

Greetings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 am
Posts: 159
Try opening it up and cleaning the cartridge contacts with isopropyl alcohol. Try inserting it with the front half of the case removed. Look into the slot to see if the cartridge contacts line up with the contacts in the transfer pak or if they are offset from one another.

_________________
Gameboy Genius (Blog) - Gameboy development forum (+wiki and file area)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:37 pm
Posts: 4
nitro2k01 wrote:
Try opening it up and cleaning the cartridge contacts with isopropyl alcohol. Try inserting it with the front half of the case removed. Look into the slot to see if the cartridge contacts line up with the contacts in the transfer pak or if they are offset from one another.

But the EMS works with, for example, Mario Golf and Saturnu´s ED64 Save Dump/Restore App.

Greetings.

PD: Photos:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9494/DYKS8v.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/7950/uBLUEl.jpg

Greetings.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group