nesdev.com
http://forums.nesdev.com/

EMS USB Smart Card 64M Transfer Pak Problem
http://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14931
Page 1 of 1

Author:  LuigiStar [ Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  EMS USB Smart Card 64M Transfer Pak Problem

Hi everyone!

I´m LuigiStar, and I have a problem:

I have a GB flashcart, EMS Smart Card 64M. When I burn one ROM (Pokémon Yellow), and insert the cartridge in the N64 Transfer Pak, the game doesn´t start up!

Here´s the video that I show the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJAnW60V5v07

"There´s a problem with GB connector..."

I have only one game on the flashcart, and I´m using the original EMS software (I don´t know if Mottzilla´s program works too).

Greetings!

Author:  nitro2k01 [ Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: EMS USB Smart Card 64M Transfer Pak Problem

Try putting the same ROM on both page 1 and page 2.

Author:  LuigiStar [ Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: EMS USB Smart Card 64M Transfer Pak Problem

nitro2k01 wrote:
Try putting the same ROM on both page 1 and page 2.

I tried that, and still doesn´t work.

Any other solution?

Greetings.

Author:  LuigiStar [ Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: EMS USB Smart Card 64M Transfer Pak Problem

LuigiStar wrote:
nitro2k01 wrote:
Try putting the same ROM on both page 1 and page 2.

I tried that, and still doesn´t work.

Any other solution?

Greetings.

Anyone? Mottzilla?

Greetings.

Author:  nitro2k01 [ Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: EMS USB Smart Card 64M Transfer Pak Problem

Try opening it up and cleaning the cartridge contacts with isopropyl alcohol. Try inserting it with the front half of the case removed. Look into the slot to see if the cartridge contacts line up with the contacts in the transfer pak or if they are offset from one another.

Author:  LuigiStar [ Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: EMS USB Smart Card 64M Transfer Pak Problem

nitro2k01 wrote:
Try opening it up and cleaning the cartridge contacts with isopropyl alcohol. Try inserting it with the front half of the case removed. Look into the slot to see if the cartridge contacts line up with the contacts in the transfer pak or if they are offset from one another.

But the EMS works with, for example, Mario Golf and Saturnu´s ED64 Save Dump/Restore App.

Greetings.

PD: Photos:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9494/DYKS8v.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/7950/uBLUEl.jpg

Greetings.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 7 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/