SMB1 + SMB2J SRAM Plus (FDS hack)

A place where you can keep others updated about your NES-related projects through screenshots, videos or information in general.

Moderator: Moderators

hdofu

Re: SMB1 + SMB2J SRAM Plus (FDS hack)

Post by hdofu » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Thanks alphamule, I to was also interested in trying this as it looks like a fantastic effort on shanem's part but he seems to have went MIA and his mediafire account seems to have been banned.

rainwarrior

Post by rainwarrior » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:14 pm

hdofu wrote:Thanks alphamule, I to was also interested in trying this as it looks like a fantastic effort on shanem's part but he seems to have went MIA and his mediafire account seems to have been banned.
I think he's frequently on IRC (EFNet #nesdev), though I don't recall the last time he said anything there.

alphamule

Post by alphamule » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:21 pm

rainwarrior wrote:
hdofu wrote:Thanks alphamule, I to was also interested in trying this as it looks like a fantastic effort on shanem's part but he seems to have went MIA and his mediafire account seems to have been banned.
I think he's frequently on IRC (EFNet #nesdev), though I don't recall the last time he said anything there.
If you see both ShaneM and alphamule in there, we're probably both talking assuming I'm not asleep or AFK. He doesn't tend to stay logged in unless talking in PMs. :)
Idealogical
From: I have an idea. It seems logical. Thus everyone must agree.

Fail, fail, fail again. Keep trying, then maybe this damn thing will work. Eventually you might even know why it worked.

Vantastic

Post by Vantastic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:22 am

Hey, um... Does anyone know what happened? This seems like a very cool romhack, yet I find no links, not new posts, and the links I do find are broken. Does anyone know what happened or at least has a copy of the romhack to post on here? Thanks.

Vantastic

Post by Vantastic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:26 am

Vantastic wrote:Hey, um... Does anyone know what happened? This seems like a very cool romhack, yet I find no links, not new posts, and the links I do find are broken. Does anyone know what happened or at least has a copy of the romhack to post on here? Thanks.
*no

tepples

Post by tepples » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:39 am

I'm seeing no reason for this apparently dead project to remain sticky.

Charizard700

Post by Charizard700 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:41 am

ShaneM's project was very interesting.
But he disappeared.
I created my own cart port for All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros. (ANNSMB).

All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros. (ANNSMB) MMC3 Port. and disassembly
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21299