A place where you can keep others updated about your NES-related projects through screenshots, videos or information in general.
I just read the source code. Pretty clever, your bcd8bit. The VWF code is also surprisingly short. The mbyt macro is interesting, too. Would recommend using "@labels" rather than "labels"in macros, so that local labels in invoking code will not be impended from working across the macro invocation.
As with Thwaite, I'm on an effort to make sure all my major projects on GitHub have at least one tag (that is, one release). I've released v0.10, which contains mostly behind-the-scenes improvements.
- Update for recent coding standards (.inc not .h, Python 3, recent ca65, etc.)
- Update DTE compression and VWF drawing from 240p Test Suite
- Add instructions to README
- Add provenance of most NKIs in comments
- No more zip bombing
- ROM and source
- (45.06 KiB) Downloaded 195 times