GoodHomeBrewNES?

A place where you can keep others updated about your NES-related projects through screenshots, videos or information in general.

Moderator: Moderators

Myask

GoodHomeBrewNES?

Post by Myask »

thesubcon3, in [i]The NES Homebrew Revolution[/i] - Part of [his] next book project wrote:
  • Definitive highlights of the homebrew games available to collect (In the same format as the Complete NES with box art, screenshot, summary etc)
  • Quick listing of everything else available to play. (think ROMs and smaller game releases that haven't been made available to all gamers)
  • Section for limited edition releases, showing the creativity in some of these projects as this is a unique aspect to NES homebrews
  • Finally, an "on the horizon" section with highlights of upcoming games per developer (think Nintendo Power PAK Watch, with 1-2 pages per developer with quick previews with screenshots if available)
As I'm pretty sure GoodNES doesn't, nor does Bootgod's nescartdb…but I don't know if NstDatabase.xml has any (no useful title/date fields, and checking available ROM checksums would not reveal policy, only singleton presence/absence)…
Are there any efforts to have a database of titles/headers(mappers)/checksums for homebrew releases, or anything of the sort?