Looking For Game Releases For Too Many Games May 6-8th

A place where you can keep others updated about your NES-related projects through screenshots, videos or information in general.

Moderator: Moderators

tmgpaul

Looking For Game Releases For Too Many Games May 6-8th

Post by tmgpaul »

Hey Guys I posted about this on Nintendo Age and they said I should post here. I am not sure if this is the right place so if its not could a MOD please move it.

I am co organizer of Too Many Games a Video Game Convention in Pennsylvania near Philadelphia. www.toomanygames.com

We always like to have 1 or 2 games released at the show so if you have something that might be ready by this time please get in contact with me. We will give you a free table to sell your game and promote it. If you cant make it we will gladly sell the game at our merch booth for you and send you back all the money and extra games. This is our 11th show and we have done this with other games so you have nothing to worry about.

Also if you have a game and maybe it just came out or will be coming out after the show we are also doing an indie game showcase where we are offering 1 table and 2 passes to anyone that wants to come and show off indie games they are working on.

Thanks for your time guys!
clueless

Post by clueless »

Sounds awesome. I hope that my game is ready by then. Heck, I hope that it is ready before the MGC on March 26/27. Its too early for me to commit to attending. I'll let you know later.
tmgpaul

Post by tmgpaul »

please keep us informed!
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

Hey, Paul. Wow. Didn't expect to see a post here from toomanygames.

My game won't be ready, but should be in time for the next one. Would you consider a similar offer, then? I realize it's a ways off of course.
tmgpaul

Post by tmgpaul »

Yeah we are always looking for games to be released. Although TMG is going to a once a year full weekend event instead of 2 a year. If you have a playable level of your game or anything like that available please come be part of the indie game showcase and atleast show off what youve done so far and build interest.

I am guessing that we know each other who are you? I do recognize the name Kasumi but its used in alot of SN's.
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

I'm the dude who kept asking you about, then won the "Demons to Diamonds" tournament, at the last one. I don't really know you personally, I've just been to a toomanygames before. :lol:. I may do a demo, but I need to do a lot more before then.
tmgpaul

Post by tmgpaul »

Ok got ya. Well keep me informed if you get something ready.