Ancient Stone Tablets

A place that you can discuss reproduction of classic titles or "licensed-for-reproduction" homebrew for personal use.

Moderators: B00daW, Moderators

Forum rules
1. NO BLATANT PIRACY. This includes reproducing homebrew less than 10 years old, with the exception of free software.
2. No advertising your reproductions, with the exception of free software.
3. Be nice. See RFC 1855 if you aren't sure what this means.
abstract3000

Ancient Stone Tablets

Post by abstract3000 »

I have searched the forums and only caught small glimpses of people trying to achieve this one and no real solid answer, was wondering if this is possible to do with the INL 12MB board? and what method is used in doing so.

Thanks
koitsu

Re: Ancient Stone Tablets

Post by koitsu »

For readers: the subject in question is with regards to BSゼルダの伝説 古代の石盤 (Bī Esu Zeruda no Densetsu: Inishie no Sekiban / BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets) for the SFC with the Satellaview attachment.

...or at least I hope so. ;-) My first reaction when reading the Subject of this thread was: "What? You want to put ROMs on stone tablets? Rosetta Stone?!?", haha :-)
darknezz19

Post by darknezz19 »

Haha, That would be pretty cool if someone actually did that koitsu. Reminds me of the old punch cards people used back in the days.

I'm not sure if INL's Snes boards support multiple games in one cart. Maybe someone else could chime in, but if they do you could do the 2MB(X4) version of the games on one.
lidnariq

Post by lidnariq »

INL's SNES boards include a CPLD for doing stuff like this. I just don't remember how it's connected...
abstract3000

Post by abstract3000 »

I was asking as I heard it has been done before, but after searching the forums through so many posts I can't find any word on how exactly it was achieved, but If someone does know how to get multiple roms to run on one of the INL boards I would love to know
Myask

Post by Myask »

This seems like the closest thing to the answer to your topic. Perhaps ask its OP.