Does anyone have a NES controller circuit board Eagle file?

A place that you can discuss reproduction of classic titles or "licensed-for-reproduction" homebrew for personal use.

Moderators: B00daW, Moderators

Forum rules
1. NO BLATANT PIRACY. This includes reproducing homebrew less than 10 years old, with the exception of free software.
2. No advertising your reproductions, with the exception of free software.
3. Be nice. See RFC 1855 if you aren't sure what this means.
Vyle80r

Does anyone have a NES controller circuit board Eagle file?

Post by Vyle80r »

I have been experimenting around with controllers off and on for a while now. Trying different buttons, adding micro-switches and things like that. I now have a desktop CNC machine and multiple 3D printers. I would like to play around with milling my own controller circuit boards on the CNC but also, I'm looking forward to experimenting around with 3D printing the entire circuit board using a strong material for the substrate and graphene conductive filament for the circuit.

I did a search to see if I could find an Eagle file for the circuit board and I found one on these forums for the Snes board but didn't see one for the NES-004. I was hoping maybe someone had a brd file to replicate the pcb that is in the NES-004. I'd appreciate any help I could get.

T
LittleRain

Re: Does anyone have a NES controller circuit board Eagle fi

Post by LittleRain »

I do. But it does not fit the original case or use the original IC(it uses CD4021), it does how ever use the original conductive pads.
To be honest, this is the perfect project for you to learn Eagle. Very simple circuit, and easy to design board.

I don't know if I'm ready to give it up to be honest, even though it is very easy, I'm just still not done with it yet.
But... if you don't mind it not fitting the original case, message me, we might be able to work something out (not money).