It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Mesen - NES Emulator
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:36 am 

Ah now I see what you mean. Yeah I already do that in my games so I can use expansion port controllers.
This won't work in a 4 player game though, and I think it's really unrelated to the emulator inputs that should preferably be separate.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:49 pm 

Pokun wrote:
There's one fundamental thing I still can't find anywhere in Mesen. Controller II microphone input. If possible I'd request to make it possible to assign the mic to its own separate input, not like in FCEUX where it replaces the controller II START button when enabled.
You're not blind - there's no microphone support yet. It's been on my list of things to do for a while (along with adding support for all the other types of controllers that Mesen doesn't support yet) - the microphone should be pretty simple to add though, I'll try to get it done over the next few days.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:07 am 

That would be helpful. Mesen is such a good and useful emulator with many features not found elsewhere.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15