He told me he is not using any tool.Sour wrote:He's made pretty heavy use of conditionals in his pack (has 700+ conditions defined), but I'm unsure how he built the pack. The definition file is over 5k lines long, so hopefully he didn't write all of it by hand. Maybe you can send him a PM on romhacking.net and see if he's willing to show it to you?
Anyway, here is the object editor that I'm working on:https://drive.google.com/open?id=11YFxz ... ypcnn6JzNl
How to use it:
1. Run the HD Pack Builder of Mesen.
2. Start a new project and locat the output of the builder.
3. Compose game objects by copying tiles from PPU viewer of Mesen or from the HD Images and the ROM viewer pages of this editor.
4. Add image files with replacement tiles to the pack.
5. Set the object to use the replacement tiles.
6. Add conditions if a tile appears at multiple locations.
7. Add palette swap if the same replacement tiles (with changes to brightness, hue and saturation) can be used for the new palette.
8. Choose "Generate pack data" when done.