Damn, I forgot all about this. My votes and some random comments about each one:1st: NES PCB Artist
- Says INFITIE
NES LIVES on the boot screen
- Clearly the most interesting out of the entries
- Controls/usability could use some work, placing traces felt "stiff"2nd: Sound effect tester
- Shows garbage on boot, but seems to recover from it3rd: Theremin
- Fails to initialize CHR-RAM
- Should've put controls in blurb.txt even if they're in the ROM
- I couldn't test with mouse because FCEUX crashed on me when I tried to enable mouse input in it (I assume FCEUX's mouse input option is for the SNES mouse)
I think the 3 month time span was a bit short. I'm expect there will be a lot more app submissions before the cart is actually released.
Yeah it was probably too short. We briefly talked with INL about this some weeks ago. Might be better to make the compo a year-round thing. Could be kind of fun actually to do a sort of round-up at the end of the year.