So, I am asking each contributor to provide a brief write-up that follows these guidelines:
- Is written in 3rd person.
- Is 3-5 sentences long. (flexible)
- Includes your contributions to or involvement with Action 53 (current and past volumes)
- Includes a brief background or personal history in NES or game dev, etc. (such as a list of games released or worked on, etc.)
- A method of contact and / or web address (If neither is desired, nesdev user id would suffice.)
If desired, you may also include:
- A logo, photo, or other image (otherwise, I may use a screenshot or character sprite from your game)
- Anything else you feel the need to include. (I will use my best discretion for space / appropriateness, but ultimately, I want this to provide or open up as much information as possible for buyers, fans, etc.)
We have about 16 x 10 inches of space to fill. I may edit any write-ups provided for grammatical or spelling purposes or to fit the space we have provided. However, the final poster will be posted here with enough time before printing for anyone to proofread or request changes, etc.
If any other significant collaborator (graphics, music, etc.) would like to provide their own write-up, they are welcome to do so.
I will likely organize the write-ups by...
- Placement order of winners
- Alphabetical order of runner-ups
- Other contributors that did not enter the contest - or - entrants who chose not to provide an additional write-up (using whatever minimal credits are listed publicly)
- Key members involved in A53 (NEShomebrew, INL, myself for box and layout, etc.)