Any NES label printing services?

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Beji

Any NES label printing services?

Post by Beji » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:22 am

As title suggests I am looking for someone else who prints NES labels. The only resource I've been using, Retro Game Cases has suddenly went down and I don't know when they are going to be up again. I got a bunch of NES games I need labels for.

rainwarrior

Re: Any NES label printing services?

Post by rainwarrior » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:27 am

If you're willing to cut the labels out by hand, you can print nice looking labels on full-page adhesive sheets at most print shops.

tokumaru

Post by tokumaru » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:23 am

rainwarrior wrote:If you're willing to cut the labels out by hand, you can print nice looking labels on full-page adhesive sheets at most print shops.
That's what I do, but I have a small paper guillotine and a round corner cutter to help with the cutting. When the radius of the cutter is too big, I carefully make 3 small cuts per corner (45°, 22.5°, and 67.5°) with a nail clipper.

Also, glossy adhesive paper isn't always easy to find, so I often spray paper varnish over the sheet to make it glossy. The result is pretty good.

Beji

Post by Beji » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Thanks, but I don't want to do it myself. As it so happens I had their e-mail and it turns out the website is just down, he told me if I tell him what I want, he'll send me a invoice via PayPal and I can still get my order. Huzzah!