Trouble Inserting Game Cartridge

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Zack S

Trouble Inserting Game Cartridge

Post by Zack S »

I went to play some punchout today and could not get the game to go in all the way. I tried another game and no luck. Upon carefull inspection I found that a gecko had crawled into my NES and was blocking the game. I took it apart and released him outside, while I had it apart I replaced the red LED with an orange one. Moral of the story: Always close that dust cover because you never know whats going to end up in there.

Celius

Post by Celius »

That is FUNNY! Oh my god... A gecko? I would probably scream, just because I don't like to have wild anythings in my house. If it was like my sister's pet, then I wouldn't be afraid, but since it's wild, I'd be scared. But I think I'd die laughing if I saw that happen. By the way, you should open your pictures in paint, shrink them, then post them here. It's annoying to have to have text going off screen. It's okay though, I guess. This also should have been in NES hardware as well, but I won't get too picky. That's just too funny...
blargg

Post by blargg »

Lucky little guy, I figured he'd have gotten crushed when you tried to put the cartridge in.
This also should have been in NES hardware as well, but I won't get too picky.
Should really be moved to general, since it has nothing to do with NES development.
Celius

Post by Celius »

Okay, I'm going to stop telling people which forum what should be in. I've done that like 3 times today, and I'm sure people are getting annoyed. So I appollogize. Yes, this is better in the General forum, though.
Bregalad

Post by Bregalad »

I really cannot figure out how animals can get in your NES. If it would be a fly or something, okay, but a geko, I really cannot belive it. Did you put your NES opened in your cave or something ?
Useless, lumbering half-wits don't scare us.
blargg

Post by blargg »

Did you put your NES opened in your cave or something ?
What do you think the walls, ceiling, and limited openings to the outside of a modern building are imitating? People often leave their door open, allowing animals inside. An occasional lizard is all the wildlife I see in my second-floor apartment.
Zack S

Post by Zack S »

Sorry about putting this in the wrong forum I was half asleep when I posted it. I resized the images.
dXtr

Post by dXtr »

what? you found a gecko in your nes? :D
the only thing I've ever found in a nes was a dead spider.. for some reason they allways seems to crawl in to electronical devices and drop dead when ever they can ;)
Sorry for misspellings, I'm from Sweden ^^
tepples

Post by tepples »

Did the gecko offer you car insurance?

There's a Gekko in my GameCube. There's a Gekko in your GameCube. Look if you have to.
zx-1

Post by zx-1 »

tepples wrote:Did the gecko offer you car insurance?

There's a Gekko in my GameCube. There's a Gekko in your GameCube. Look if you have to.
There is a Gecko in my Mozilla.

I hereby declare this line of humor dead. :-)