New page, new summary. I can check these off:
- NROM template, SNROM/UNROM template, LoROM template, Concentration Room, Thwaite, Zap Ruder, NES graphics editor, RHDE: Update build process for recent Python and ca65 and upload to GitHub
- Controller tests: Unify into one program
- Pently: Volume column
- Popslide, a generic VRAM update engine based on the NES Stripe Image work done for The Curse of Possum Hollow
Needs feedback badly.
- Experiment with 2-bit codec that can be decoded to BRR at run time
The prototype turned out feasible but very scratchy.
- Other general-interest libraries split out from Curse
- Structure of arrays data table generator
- Pently: Port to ASM6
- Pently: Port to Super NES
- Holy Diver Batman: 2K WRAM support; fix FME-7 IRQ behavior; think of a new name before putting on GitHub
- Experiment with a voice codec involving half-silent ping-pong loops
- FizzBuzz: An educational game
- MFM encoder