NES Based PC

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Gilbert

Re: NES Based PC

Post by Gilbert »

BBG's VCD players could be easily found in some specific spots in Hong Kong here back when they were popular, but I don't know whether they are readily available nowadays.
As for these Famiclone computer stuff, I don't know whether they're sold here though. Those other simpler, more primitive Famiclone keyboards could be easily obtained some 10 years ago though.
KetsyJam

Post by KetsyJam »

allstone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:Its producer, BBG. was actually quite well known here. It was a mainland brand most famous for its VCD players BiTD (especially the SVCD players), some of which actually had Famiclones (and possibky some models with Mega Drive clones) embedded inside.
where can I buy this BBG-1 or BBG-98 keyboard now ?
Sadly but you can not buy BBG-1 on E-bay pages. Or Amazon.
You need to find flea market forums, or something like that.Rarity, what can I say
Il try to search info for you.
allstone

Post by allstone »

KetsyJam wrote:
allstone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:Its producer, BBG. was actually quite well known here. It was a mainland brand most famous for its VCD players BiTD (especially the SVCD players), some of which actually had Famiclones (and possibky some models with Mega Drive clones) embedded inside.
where can I buy this BBG-1 or BBG-98 keyboard now ?
Sadly but you can not buy BBG-1 on E-bay pages. Or Amazon.
You need to find flea market forums, or something like that.Rarity, what can I say
Il try to search info for you.
Thanks KetsyJam. If you find any, please contact me we will see if I will be able to buy it.