|I discovered a glitch in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (*spoilers*)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||clueless [ Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:40 pm ]|
|Post subject:||I discovered a glitch in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (*spoilers*)|
I posted the details to my Google+ profile here (also includes a screenshot):
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DennisJenk ... tHb46oEXEt
I do not know if all of these steps are required, but this is what I did:
1) Game version: 1.5.0
2) Be in New Game +.
3) Right before reaching Genbu's Crown (in Tantal) and triggering the Ahkos cut-scene, send Pyra on a long Merc mission.
4) Note that Pyra is not in your party.
5) Continue into Genbu's Crown, trigger the cut-scene. Note that Pyra is present in the cut scene, but not in the fight with Ahkos and later Jin.
6) Pyra surrenders to Jin, and leaves the party.
7) Party returns to Tantal, Rex rage-quitting cut-scene, player control returns and next task is to visit King of Tantal.
8) Run around Tantal wasting time. Merc mission ends. Pyra reports success.
9) Send Pyra on another long Merc mission.
10) Visit the Tantal King, go to Leftheria, enter Spirit Crucible Elpys.
11) Cancel Pyra's Merc mission.
12) Go change Rex's active blade. You can now select Pyra, even though she's also held by Torna at the World Tree.
13) Proceed to get the 3rd Aegis blade w/ Pyra in team.
I have not attempted a second repro of the above to see if some steps can be omitted. Getting this far in NG+ takes a few hours (less if you skip the cut-scenes) and I don't want to redo all of it. Hoping that someone else can confirm this glitch.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group