AI thing writes tepples posts

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Bregalad

Re: AI thing writes tepples posts

Post by Bregalad »

Fisher wrote:That remembers me that in 2014 Nature discovered more than 120 cientifical articles written with a gibberish generator. :shock:
Barely surprising, considering genuine scientific papers are usually gibberish nonsense.
Fisher

Post by Fisher »

That sure make the life of reviewers really hard! lol
Bregalad

Post by Bregalad »

Fisher wrote:That sure make the life of reviewers really hard! lol
They don't care about the articles, just that their friends are mentioned in the header.
tepples

Post by tepples »

That briefly made me think of a hypothetical Super Hexagon remake, always in 5-sided mode, framed as a skill test for new recruits to the armed forces. (In Super Hexagon, 5-sided sections are called "pentagon", and the Pentagon building is the headquarters of the US Department of Defense.)
Banshaku

Post by Banshaku »

I like this one:

* try throwing the control pad at enemies if they are displayed on your projection television screen.

:lol:
Gilbert

Post by Gilbert »

This was already done in reality. It is called Wii.
Memblers
Site Admin

Post by Memblers »

My sincerest apologies in advance, but I continued to use this program, doing 1 or 2 NES manuals a day, to build up a little collection of insanity. Attached instead of embedded since it's large. Here are some of my favorite lines:

We suggest that you read this before base wars gives a lifetime of losses.
(if I write a manual, I might have to slip this in there)

Button a: melts the player
Button a: do not use a.

your life means jamming to the following orders from fox hound's domain " solid snake, you must rescue a trademark of konami industries co. Ltd. It's called metal gear ".

* when both players are pleased, simply walk through the screen with us via your nintendo entertainment system.
(step into the world of NARC, that sounds totally safe)

* to enter your nintendo entertainment system, you will say " now i am the ball
* when you're the ball, alcohol is your assurance that every time another ball comes down to bump you, one of the balls will say " i am in your way "

(this theme returns with Pin*Bot)

stage 5 --- the course runs through a stretch of majestic flashing tiles
(typical Gauntlet Pro-Am level)

Stomp the mushroom people into a pipe after you get high and free the mushroom kingdom.

* line up the whole gang and shoot them apart
(extra brutality version of Wild Gunman)
Attachments
randomnes.txt
predictive text NES game manuals
(34.27 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
adam_smasher

Post by adam_smasher »

I love this. Someone oughta do a game jam based around random manuals.
Banshaku

Post by Banshaku »

Your AI is predicting the future, it's true! Metal gear "must" be saved after that zombie based thing they decide to made :lol:
Jedi QuestMaster

Post by Jedi QuestMaster »

Memblers wrote:My sincerest apologies in advance, but I continued to use this program, doing 1 or 2 NES manuals a day, to build up a little collection of insanity. Attached instead of embedded since it's large.
Here's Ninja Gaiden II!

The evil lord ashtar is scheming to take his father's power to grow his own monster spiders. Ryu has been carrying the dragon sword, and the power boosting dragon balls.

irene is known as a spy for the evil ninja power up. But just as ken was transformed into a little woman, irene looked down at him with a deafening roar which had killer power.

Ninja gaiden ii: the evil boosting propulsion mechanism

:| I never read the manual for this game.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

in each stage lost, the game pak will be damaged by nintendo
He's ready and you're going to need forever to play through the game.
cppchriscpp

Post by cppchriscpp »

Markov chains are super fun - I did something a little while ago with fortune cookies. The results have been pretty amusing, though my seed data had a bunch of non-fortune-cookies in it. I also played around with merging in the us constitution and tweets. Some fun ones:
For hate is never too old to learn.

I'm being held prisoner in a surprising manner.

Happiness is not what happens to you.

If a true sense of value is to get murdered in cold blood...

You are only young once, but you still have the body of a road by having traveled it than by all the Officers of the United States which shall not be overly judgmental of your vision of yourself in the United States; If he approve he shall receive a fortune cookie.
If you're savvy with python you can throw something like this together pretty quickly; check out the markovify library. It's super easy to use. (Anyone wanna make a homebrew RPG with markov-generated dialog?)
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

Got this with a Python script
Attachments
out.txt
Tepples posts
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 236 times
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

AI tepples wrote: Lidnariq is a massive super mario kart demo using unrom 512.
What do you see if there's no irq handler between the cartridge board and the ppu's memory controller?

Lidnariq wrote: right now i see that the nes ppu's colors are different from those two things that break cheap addressing.
orlaisadog

Post by orlaisadog »

I used a proper AI and turned it's "creativity" value down:
AI tepples wrote: I was a bit of the same to the same that the same as the point of the mapper of the same as the same as the same that the same as a server and a bit of the same as the same as the same as the same that a server are the same that the same that the same are the same as a server and a server and the

I was a bit of the same as the same that the same compatible could be about the same to the same as a server of the same as the same that the same that the same that a server are the same that the same are the same as the same as the same as the same as a server and a more than the same as a serve

I was a bit of the same and the same as the point of the same that the same as the same and a server of the same and the same that the same composition of the same that the same as the same as the same as a server and a bit of the same that the same as the same as the same of the same as a server

I was the same that the same as a server and the same that the same as a server and a server and a background of the same as the same as a server and the same as the same as the same and a server than the same and the same as a server and a bank of the same to the same that the same of the same co

I was a mapper of the point of the same as the same as the same as the same that the same are the same as the same as the same that the same as a server and the more than the same and a server of the same and a server of the same as the same of the same that the same mapper with a server and the s

I was the board of the same as a server of the same to the same as the same as the same that the same computer is a mapper of the same as the same and a server and a server and the same as the same as a server of the same as the same as the same that the same composition of the more than the same

I was a bit of the same to the same as the same that the same as the same as the same as a server and the same as the same as the same and the same as the same as the point of the same as the same of the point of the same that the same composition of the same that the same as a server of the point

I was a bit of the same to the same to the same as the same that the same as the same that an article of the same as the same and the same as the same as the same as the same as a server of the point of the same to the same that the same as the same as the same as the same as a bit of the same tha

I was a mapper to the same the same as the same that the same composition of the same as the same as the same that the same as the same that the same controller is the same as the same compare that the same as a server and the same as the same as the same that the serial program controllers in the

I was a point of the same of the same as a server and the same as the same that an article of the same as a bit of the same to the same as the same as a server and a server and the same as the same as the same to the same as a mapper of the pPUUBCH and the same and a server of the NES and the same

I was the same and the same that the same as a server and the same as the same that the same as a server and the same as the same that the same as the same as the same as the same that the same as a server and the same as the same as a server and a server and the same that the same and the same as

I was the same of the point of the same as the same that the same as a server and a server and the same that the more than the same are the same as the point of the same as the same that the same as a server and the same as the same as a server and the same as the same back and the same as the sam

I was the same of the mapper and a server and the same that the same are the same as the same compatible contain of the NES7 and the same that the same computer is the same to the support that the same are the same as the point of the point of the same as the same that the same controllers would b

I was a server and a server controller than the same as a server and a server and the same and a server and a service of the same as a server and a mapper of the same to the same as a server and a server and the same that all the same compatible could be able to be able to be able to be able to be

I was a bit of the mapper of the same compare of the same as a server and the same as a server and a server and the point of the same to the same that the same that the same are the same as a sound controller of the same that the same and the same as a server of the same and the same as the same a

I think the same controller is a bank of the NES7 and the same to the same as the same as a server to the same that the same that the same are the points of the same to the same as the same that posts the same as the same that the same as the same as the same that the same as a server of the same

I was a bit of the point of the same as the point of the same that an article of the same as the same that an article of the same as the same as a mapper and the same as a server and a server and a post that the same as a server of the same that the same as a server and the same that the same comp

I was a mapper of the same as a server and a server and a server and a bank of the same that and the same composition of the same and the same as a server of the same as the same as a server and the same as a point of the same and the support that an article of the same and the same that an articl

I was the same of the same as the same as the same as the support and the same of the same as the same as the same as the same to the same as the same as a server of the same to the point of the same that the same computer are the points of the same as a server and the point of the same that the s

I was a point of the same as the same as the same as a server and the same as the same that a server are the same as a server to the same as the same as the same compare in the point of the same as a server and a bit of the same that the same that an arMage and the same that the same as the same a