Why did Gluk Video in Spain?

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Ahmeto Fihhhters

Why did Gluk Video in Spain?

Post by Ahmeto Fihhhters » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:56 am

NOTE: "Famiclones were cheap" reason are doesn't make any sense.

I can't believe this famiclones and unlicensed NES games were come up in Spain despite NES were offically released by nintendo in 1986. I say "it's made for Taiwanese people in Spain", i get "localized for spanish people", so i get confused either select NES or Gluk in Spain. Famiclones are bad for me. Nintendo are good for me.

Fisher

Re: Why did Gluk Video in Spain?

Post by Fisher » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:47 am

Well, basically clones of anything exists because someone wants "easy profit", that in many cases mean to not do any research and development, just take another sucessfull product and sell a cheaper copy of it, like piracy.
This usually happens in some countries more than others when the original producer does little or nothing to stop the fakes to be sold, or in other words, to combat the fakes is not worth the costs mostly due to the market size and the price of legal actions.
I think that's it...
Does someone have a different idea or point of view?

Ahmeto Fihhhters

Post by Ahmeto Fihhhters » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:36 am

Fisher wrote:Well, basically clones of anything exists because someone wants "easy profit", that in many cases mean to not do any research and development, just take another sucessfull product and sell a cheaper copy of it, like piracy.
This usually happens in some countries more than others when the original producer does little or nothing to stop the fakes to be sold, or in other words, to combat the fakes is not worth the costs mostly due to the market size and the price of legal actions.
I think that's it...
Does someone have a different idea or point of view?
No. I can't believe Photopak get the idea in 1991. No one can prevented this.

Dwedit

Post by Dwedit » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Because Nintendo was completely incompetent for the PAL release of the NES, plus strong competition from 8-bit home computers. It would take until the SNES before Nintendo got any decent market share.
Here come the fortune cookies! Here come the fortune cookies! They're wearing paper hats!

Bregalad

Post by Bregalad » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:41 pm

Ahmeto Fihhhters wrote: I can't believe this famiclones and unlicensed NES games were come up in Spain despite NES were offically released by nintendo in 1986. I say "it's made for Taiwanese people in Spain", i get "localized for spanish people", so i get confused either select NES or Gluk in Spain. Famiclones are bad for me. Nintendo are good for me.

Back in the 1980s Spain was not the modern, EU integrated country it is today. It was recovering from 50 years of dictatorship and was in economic turmoil, largely agricultural and undeveloped compared to other western European countries. This also means few people could afford the very expensive official Nintendo material. That being said, famiclone and pirate NES cards aren't exactly rare either in the developed world.

EDIT : The OP is a smapper and says only nonsense please lock this thread/stop responding to him.
Last edited by Bregalad on Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ahmeto Fihhhters

Post by Ahmeto Fihhhters » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Dwedit wrote:Because Nintendo was completely incompetent for the PAL release of the NES, plus strong competition from 8-bit home computers. It would take until the SNES before Nintendo got any decent market share.
Maybe it was fight to Nintendo. This products it is supposed to be "Taiwanese people in Spain".

Maybe it was "gate movement".
Last edited by Ahmeto Fihhhters on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ahmeto Fihhhters

Post by Ahmeto Fihhhters » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:58 pm

Bregalad wrote:
Ahmeto Fihhhters wrote: I can't believe this famiclones and unlicensed NES games were come up in Spain despite NES were offically released by nintendo in 1986. I say "it's made for Taiwanese people in Spain", i get "localized for spanish people", so i get confused either select NES or Gluk in Spain. Famiclones are bad for me. Nintendo are good for me.
Back in the 1980s Spain was not the modern, EU integrated country it is today. It was recovering from 50 years of dictatorship and was in economic turmoil, largely agricultural and undeveloped compared to other western European countries. This also means few people could afford the very expensive official Nintendo material. That being said, famiclone and pirate NES cards aren't exactly rare either in the developed world.
Maybe it was "Taiwanese people in Spain" is so willing.

It's my research.

Probarly it's a "gate".