It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:27 am
Posts: 10
NOTE: "Famiclones were cheap" reason are doesn't make any sense.



I can't believe this famiclones and unlicensed NES games were come up in Spain despite NES were offically released by nintendo in 1986. I say "it's made for Taiwanese people in Spain", i get "localized for spanish people", so i get confused either select NES or Gluk in Spain. Famiclones are bad for me. Nintendo are good for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:58 am
Posts: 957
Location: -29.794229 -55.795374
Well, basically clones of anything exists because someone wants "easy profit", that in many cases mean to not do any research and development, just take another sucessfull product and sell a cheaper copy of it, like piracy.
This usually happens in some countries more than others when the original producer does little or nothing to stop the fakes to be sold, or in other words, to combat the fakes is not worth the costs mostly due to the market size and the price of legal actions.
I think that's it...
Does someone have a different idea or point of view?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:27 am
Posts: 10
Fisher wrote:
Well, basically clones of anything exists because someone wants "easy profit", that in many cases mean to not do any research and development, just take another sucessfull product and sell a cheaper copy of it, like piracy.
This usually happens in some countries more than others when the original producer does little or nothing to stop the fakes to be sold, or in other words, to combat the fakes is not worth the costs mostly due to the market size and the price of legal actions.
I think that's it...
Does someone have a different idea or point of view?


No. I can't believe Photopak get the idea in 1991. No one can prevented this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:35 pm
Posts: 4202
Because Nintendo was completely incompetent for the PAL release of the NES, plus strong competition from 8-bit home computers. It would take until the SNES before Nintendo got any decent market share.

_________________
Here come the fortune cookies! Here come the fortune cookies! They're wearing paper hats!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:49 pm
Posts: 7739
Location: Chexbres, VD, Switzerland
Ahmeto Fihhhters wrote:
I can't believe this famiclones and unlicensed NES games were come up in Spain despite NES were offically released by nintendo in 1986. I say "it's made for Taiwanese people in Spain", i get "localized for spanish people", so i get confused either select NES or Gluk in Spain. Famiclones are bad for me. Nintendo are good for me.

Back in the 1980s Spain was not the modern, EU integrated country it is today. It was recovering from 50 years of dictatorship and was in economic turmoil, largely agricultural and undeveloped compared to other western European countries. This also means few people could afford the very expensive official Nintendo material. That being said, famiclone and pirate NES cards aren't exactly rare either in the developed world.


EDIT : The OP is a smapper and says only nonsense please lock this thread/stop responding to him.


Last edited by Bregalad on Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:27 am
Posts: 10
Dwedit wrote:
Because Nintendo was completely incompetent for the PAL release of the NES, plus strong competition from 8-bit home computers. It would take until the SNES before Nintendo got any decent market share.


Maybe it was fight to Nintendo. This products it is supposed to be "Taiwanese people in Spain".

Maybe it was "gate movement".


Last edited by Ahmeto Fihhhters on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:27 am
Posts: 10
Bregalad wrote:
Ahmeto Fihhhters wrote:
I can't believe this famiclones and unlicensed NES games were come up in Spain despite NES were offically released by nintendo in 1986. I say "it's made for Taiwanese people in Spain", i get "localized for spanish people", so i get confused either select NES or Gluk in Spain. Famiclones are bad for me. Nintendo are good for me.

Back in the 1980s Spain was not the modern, EU integrated country it is today. It was recovering from 50 years of dictatorship and was in economic turmoil, largely agricultural and undeveloped compared to other western European countries. This also means few people could afford the very expensive official Nintendo material. That being said, famiclone and pirate NES cards aren't exactly rare either in the developed world.


Maybe it was "Taiwanese people in Spain" is so willing.

It's my research.

Probarly it's a "gate".


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group