My NESdev wiki account isn't confirmed, even though I used the correct email addres.

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

LucianoTheWindowsFan

My NESdev wiki account isn't confirmed, even though I used the correct email addres.

Post by LucianoTheWindowsFan » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:27 am

Hi! So I went to the NESdev wiki and my account isn't confirmed in months, even though my email address is correct. Any problem?
The SNES is my favorite console, not only because it is an upgrade to the NES, but because it had some quality games as well (e.g. EarthBound and Kirby's Dream Land 3).

tepples

Re: My NESdev wiki account isn't confirmed, even though I used the correct email addres.

Post by tepples » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:14 pm

LucianoTheWindowsFan wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:27 am
Hi! So I went to the NESdev wiki and my account isn't confirmed in months, even though my email address is correct. Any problem?
There are known problems with mail from the wiki. Unfortunately the server administrator isn't around very often to come fix them. Does wiki account "LucianoTheWindowsFan" belong to you?

LucianoTheWindowsFan

Re: My NESdev wiki account isn't confirmed, even though I used the correct email addres.

Post by LucianoTheWindowsFan » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:15 pm

tepples wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:14 pm
LucianoTheWindowsFan wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:27 am
There are known problems with mail from the wiki. Unfortunately the server administrator isn't around very often to come fix them. Does wiki account "LucianoTheWindowsFan" belong to you?
Yeah, this is my wiki account?
The SNES is my favorite console, not only because it is an upgrade to the NES, but because it had some quality games as well (e.g. EarthBound and Kirby's Dream Land 3).