Skate or Die 2 frustration

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Skate or Die 2 frustration

Post by Guest »

I'm trying to do the level select cheat. I Googled it and got this over and over: "Select adventure mode. Press Start, A, Select, B on controller two during game play. Then, press Right for the Mall, Left for the Beach, or Up for the Planet level." That doesn't really help me too much.

The closest I seem to come is pressing Start to get the character intros, then a second time to get the storyline, then a third time to get the "Level 1" screen (this is all in fairly quick succession), then rapidly pressing Start, A, Select, B on controller 2 and Up on controller 1. All that does is begin level 1 upon pressing Up on controller 1, no matter how fast or slow I enter the code.

Has anyone ever gotten this cheat to work? How -exactly- is it done? I tried this cheat when I was 13 and never got it to work then, and now 13 years later, I still can't get it to work. Someone please help before I kill someone at Electronic Arts.
Memblers
Site Admin

Post by Memblers »

Hm, I've played that game a lot but I don't know if I'd ever used that code. I think I might have.

Did you try putting it in once level 1 already started? That's probably when to do it. The code description isn't real clear about if you're supposed to push the last direction on the first or second controller also.
Hamburglar

Post by Hamburglar »

I belive you start the game then you hit start, A and select on the first controller then B on the second controller.

Yeah, I have posted on here twice.
Die robble robble!!!!