Sprite Wars! Technos vs Megaman

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

Norrin_Radd

Sprite Wars! Technos vs Megaman

Post by Norrin_Radd »

I was bored one day and slapped this whole thing together. Ever wonder who might win in a fight? Technos universe versus Megaman Universe circa NES era.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/N ... toryof.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/N ... gaman1.gif

That's level 1-2 from Double Dragon 3 by the way.
Bregalad

Post by Bregalad »

Lol, great work !!

I can't imagine how so much people at the same time on a NES screen would flicker, heheh.
Useless, lumbering half-wits don't scare us.
tokumaru

Post by tokumaru »

Looks nice! By the way, who is that cool character in the bottom left of the first picture, in the middle of the room, wearing an armor and holding a sword? What game is he from? He looks so cool I'd like to know where he's from! Thanks!
Norrin_Radd

Post by Norrin_Radd »

He's one of the four selectable characters in the Technos game called "Sugoro Quest - Dice no Senshitachi".

It's a weird dice rolling RPG, but it's really fun. There exists an English translation of it too. It's actually pretty witty and funny.
Bregalad

Post by Bregalad »

Norrin_Radd wrote:He's one of the four selectable characters in the Technos game called "Sugoro Quest - Dice no Senshitachi".
I checked that game and I found Terra look even more cool.

By the way, the big analogy between Megaman and Technos, is that there are the two great series on the NES that died later with SNES becuse of big sprites and bad gameplay. I think many series (Caslevania, Final Fantasy, etc...) were enlarged and enhenced by the SNES, but a few like Megaman, Double Dragon simply died with the SNES, both Super Double Dragon and Megaman 7 are pretty crappy from my viewpoint, compared to their NES prequels.
Useless, lumbering half-wits don't scare us.