What can I do to get smkdan to stop stalking my email accoun

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

psycopathicteen

What can I do to get smkdan to stop stalking my email accoun

Post by psycopathicteen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Serously, I had an argument with him 5 YEARS AGO! He still bombards my email with hate messages and he won't stop.

Dwedit

Post by Dwedit » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Block him?
Here come the fortune cookies! Here come the fortune cookies! They're wearing paper hats!

smkd

Post by smkd » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Since this thread will no doubt leave people confused, it appears to be a really bizarre response to my post in his thread here. I think posting about imaginary situations to somehow rally sympathy for yourself will probably have the opposite of the intended effect. I don't think there's much point in trying to explain why, though =/

It's ironic that the hypothetical situation in the OP implies that I am the one persisting with the drama when in reality it's the exact opposite. Oh well.

Dwedit

Post by Dwedit » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Keep drama out of here.
Here come the fortune cookies! Here come the fortune cookies! They're wearing paper hats!

psycopathicteen

Post by psycopathicteen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 pm

smkd wrote:Since this thread will no doubt leave people confused, it appears to be a really bizarre response to my post in his thread here. I think posting about imaginary situations to somehow rally sympathy for yourself will probably have the opposite of the intended effect. I don't think there's much point in trying to explain why, though =/

It's ironic that the hypothetical situation in the OP implies that I am the one persisting with the drama when in reality it's the exact opposite. Oh well.
Thankyou for embarrassing yourself!
Last edited by psycopathicteen on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tepples

Post by tepples » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Keep SMWCentral drama to SMWCentral plzkthx.