Hey NesDEv Community...

You can talk about almost anything that you want to on this board.

Moderator: Moderators

GoogieToons

Hey NesDEv Community...

Post by GoogieToons » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Hey everybody my name is Victor Alonzo, the name of my cartoons is called Googie Toons & my nick name is Googie. I've been drawing since I was very young, as young as five years old, I've been showing my art on My Space since 2007 promoting my cartoons. I've been trying to get a show since then, I almost did get a show but then the writers strike in 2007 really messed it up for me cause that's when the producer backed away.

I'm also on FaceBook, Twitter, and also on Google+.

Feel free to support me by liking my page on facebook, following me on twitter & follow me on Google+. Any type of feedback about my cartoons would be awesome! ;)

Also I would like to add that if you're working on an NES hombrew game and need an artist lemme know. I love the NES and I like the homebrew games that are coming up, I still ROM Hack when spare time permits me.

~Vic

Almost 3 years and now I post? O.o

Hamtaro126

Re: Hey NesDEv Community...

Post by Hamtaro126 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 pm

GoogieToons wrote:Hey everybody my name is Victor Alonzo, the name of my cartoons is called Googie Toons & my nick name is Googie. I've been drawing since I was very young, as young as five years old, I've been showing my art on My Space since 2007 promoting my cartoons. I've been trying to get a show since then, I almost did get a show but then the writers strike in 2007 really messed it up for me cause that's when the producer backed away.

I'm also on FaceBook, Twitter, and also on Google+.

Feel free to support me by liking my page on facebook, following me on twitter & follow me on Google+. Any type of feedback about my cartoons would be awesome! ;)

Also I would like to add that if you're working on an NES hombrew game and need an artist lemme know. I love the NES and I like the homebrew games that are coming up, I still ROM Hack when spare time permits me.

~Vic

Almost 3 years and now I post? O.o
Welcome Googie,

Hope you enjoy your stay, There is much to do despite the upcoming(?) move from Parodius.

Wish you luck!
AKA SmilyMZX/AtariHacker.

GoogieToons

Post by GoogieToons » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 pm

S'up Hamtaro? I didn't expect to see you here, thanks for the welcome! I did speak to Disch here years back. ^_^

Hamtaro126

Post by Hamtaro126 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 am

GoogieToons wrote:S'up Hamtaro? I didn't expect to see you here, thanks for the welcome! I did speak to Disch here years back. ^_^
Not much, Been doing fine.
AKA SmilyMZX/AtariHacker.

smkd

Post by smkd » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey Googie. We don't have a whole lot of NES artists here so it's cool having you onboard. I saw some of your stuff on board2 (smkd*an* there, guy who made editors) and I liked what I saw so definitely looking forward to any future works =)

GoogieToons

Post by GoogieToons » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:54 pm

AAAAAAWWWWWW YYYYEEEEAAAA

S'up man? I haven't seen you around for a long time, cool to see that you're here. I'm glad you like my cartoons, I'll be drawing more the future as a matter of fact, I'm working on some drawings right now. I would love to see my cartoons in an NES game. 8)