Discuss NSF files, FamiTracker, MML tools, or anything else related to NES music.
The init address were wrong in these NSFs. (Which caused a constant SFX glitching.)
- Widget (1992 - Zodiac Entertainment) (SFX).nsf
- (16.31 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
- J.League Fighting Soccer - The King Of Ace Strikers (1993 - Graphic Research) (SFX).nsf
- (16.13 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
- Asmik-Kun Land (SFX).nsf
- (15.18 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
- J.League Winning Goal (1994 - Graphic Research) (SFX).nsf
- (16.18 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
- Baseball Fighter (SFX).nsf
- (8.13 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Added a proper song order, and removed the separate channel sfxs.
Properly arranged, simplified the init in this one + added missing SFXs.
- Kyatto Ninden Teyandee - Cat Ninja Legend Teyandee - Samurai Pizza Cats (SFX) (NES - Dendy).nsf
- (28.13 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Added missing sound effects and optimazed Karmic's nearly 2 year old rip from this uncompiled shit of a game. : p
- Adventures Of Tom Sawyer (SFX) (NES - Dendy - PAL 50Hz).nsf
- (68.13 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Previous rip missed a lot of SFXs which needed JSR bootstrap + songs needed separate init tables. :S
- U-Force Power Games (SFX) (NES - Dendy - PAL 50Hz).nsf
- (19.63 KiB) Downloaded 97 times