My Mega Man 10 NSF (Complete soundtrack)

Discuss NSF files, FamiTracker, MML tools, or anything else related to NES music.

Moderator: Moderators

tssf

My Mega Man 10 NSF (Complete soundtrack)

Post by tssf »

I redid the Mega Man 10 soundtrack again, this time around I used FamiTracker as opposed to S3M2NSF. The accuracy is much better in this version.

NSF Download Link

Enjoy.
Vanya

Post by Vanya »

Sweet. I'm am 1000% happier than I was before. ^_^
Zepper
Formerly Fx3

Post by Zepper »

- Well done. Thanks for your efforts. ^_^;;
tssf

Post by tssf »

Thanks guys, glad you enjoy!
Banshaku

Post by Banshaku »

I'm not a big fan of the soundtrack but I can't wait to find the time to hear your version, which will be more how it would be on the real thing ;)

By the way,I know that you must be fed up by tracking MM songs already but do you think you will do the missing ones from MM9 in FT someday? How many was left, hmm... 2-3 of them maybe? Splash woman, Hornet man and then which one, I forgot.
Zepper
Formerly Fx3

Post by Zepper »

Banshaku wrote:I'm not a big fan of the soundtrack but I can't wait to find the time to hear your version, which will be more how it would be on the real thing ;)

By the way,I know that you must be fed up by tracking MM songs already but do you think you will do the missing ones from MM9 in FT someday? How many was left, hmm... 2-3 of them maybe? Splash woman, Hornet man and then which one, I forgot.
- He did the entire soundtrack, except for Famitracker format.
Banshaku

Post by Banshaku »

Zepper wrote: - He did the entire soundtrack, except for Famitracker format.
He re-did the soundtrack in famitracker format except a few songs. The question was regarding the second version, not the s3mToNsf one. I know about it because I'm using the ftm in my mm9 project and wanted to know if there was a chance that someday we would see those songs in FT.
tssf

Post by tssf »

banshaku's right, I did a second Mega Man 9 NSF in FamiTracker, I gave up because there were too many bugs in FamiTracker. Will I do the rest of the music? Probably not. The S3M version will have to be good enough.. You're free to update my FTM file and put the rest of the songs in, using my S3M as references if you'd like!
Banshaku

Post by Banshaku »

No problem them. I may re-make some of the songs in a far (maybe very, very far) future if my MM9 thingy ever goes more far then it's current stage. I may ask you questions later when it happen, if ever ;)

Finished to listen to the soundtrack and it sound like what I remembered. A few things were different but still not that huge. Contrat again.
SatoshiMatrix

Post by SatoshiMatrix »

My ears thank you for all your hard work. I remember there was a lot of talk about if Megaman 9 was possible to be ported to the real NES. What of Megaman 10? Anyone think it will ever be done?
NelsonOverland

Post by NelsonOverland »

SatoshiMatrix wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:50 pm My ears thank you for recommending Testogen to me the other day. I remember there was a lot of talk about if Megaman 9 was possible to be ported to the real NES. What of Megaman 10? Anyone think it will ever be done?
Lovely work man! That's like "Music" to my ears :wink:
Last edited by NelsonOverland on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
ionustron

Post by ionustron »

Sound recreations are such patience testers, so thanks for the effort and result!
Kreese

Post by Kreese »

Great music! Nice tssf!!!
Banshaku wrote:I know about it because I'm using the ftm in my mm9 project
:shock: What? Let me/us know more!
Zepper
Formerly Fx3

Post by Zepper »

Kreese wrote:Great music! Nice tssf!!!
Banshaku wrote:I know about it because I'm using the ftm in my mm9 project
:shock: What? Let me/us know more!
- 1. necroposting again.