|Kazoo, Unagi, and UNROM
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||mvs0715 [ Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:47 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Kazoo, Unagi, and UNROM|
These steps are not working as expected when using a NES cart with mapper UNROM 512 (verified at NesDev Wiki):
1. Insert NES cart onto 'Kazoo cartridge "INL Retro" Dumper-Programmer'.
2. Connect Kazoo by USB to a computer.
3. Run unagi_client_windows_062_GUI (anago wx.exe).
4. On the Dump tab, select a dump file location.
5. On the Dump tab, select either UNROM_512.af or UNROM_512_v2.af from the Scripts dropdown list.
6. On the Dump tab, click the Dump button.
Instead of dumping a .nes file, Unagi displays an error.
cpu_romsize is not connected 0x040000/0x020000
AN ERROR HAS OCCURED [script logical error]
*FUNCTION [dump()] dumpcore.nut line 
Selecting the script UNROM_512.af results in the identical error and a nearly identical set of locals. Line 47 of dumpcore.nut has a call to a function "nes_save()" whose implementation is not present in dumpcore.nut. Any advice regarding workarounds or fixes?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group