It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:13 am 
Formerly akaviolence

Once we start selling kits i'll need modders, from around the world, that I can list on my site that kit buyers can contact if they need someone else to do their install.

I really don't want this thread to go several pages deep of recommendations, nor do I want a lot of warnings of who to stay away from.

What i'm hoping for is proof from modders they can handle the install, it's a lot like doing the nesrgb, and the volume. I don't really want to include modders that only want to do one or two installs a week. That may all it will be in the beginning, but it could be higher later when we have more kits to sell and ppl don't like to wait and I don't want to get blamed for either of these issues being a problem.
So if you know a good modder, pm that person and tell them to post here or contact me direct at game.tech.us att gmail dott com.
Send me links to or actual pics or video of your work, tools, shop area, etc.
Don't PM me, email me...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:45 am 

I haven't done much volume in the past, but here's my NESRGB work, if I might throw my hat in the ring.

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messagevie ... did=147419

Edit: I just realized that I never got back to that thread to update with new photos and the last one is a seriously hacked-up WIP, so probably don't take that as an indicator of my normal quality of work. Here are some newer shots (still tweaking my add-on board, so this still isn't final polished work)

http://imgur.com/VzFTUbG
http://imgur.com/pqCTSpR

Maybe this is a better example of what I consider shippable work:

Star Fox 2
Another recent project, a hardware revision to defparam's SNES Tap
And an older project, SNES controller->Wii conversion mod

Last edited by qwertymodo on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:44 am 

Hi, honestly I just started modding for the NES so I have nothing finished to show. But among my current projects is a conversion from front loader to top loader NES by replacing the 72 pin connector with a custom one made by myself using NES to Famicom converters and a LOT of soldering. I have just started with NES reproductions for testing purposes, like the Nintendo World Class Service carts. Also I've done some Arduino stuff like remote controlling a set of speakers with capacitive buttons from my TV remote, I've replaced the lens of a 1st gen PS3 (huge pain in the b). I've put together 3d printers like the Printrbot Maker's kit, and am currently working on a custom one after understanding how it works. I will admit that I'm not very knowledgable but I do learn fast, have a lot of free time, and love doing mod work. Also I am located in Uruguay, and have many friends in the local community.

D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:16 pm 

E-mail sent.