It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm 

I bought the Yok brand controller: http://www.gamestop.com/nes/accessories ... ler/138482

Being third party, I had my doubts about its functionality. But after playing with it, I have no problems with how it feels.

However, for some reason it doesn't work on the Legend of Zelda (Virtual Console - NES) at all. The Wii Classic Controller works fine, and the Yok controller works on Sonic the Hedgehog (Virtual Console - SMS) and on Mega Man 9, which is the main reason I bought this controller.

I tried switching out the Classic Controller for the Yok one while Zelda is on and still get this problem--it just doesn't work. I can switch the Classic Controller back in and that works fine. I don't get it.

Has anyone else had any issues with any other gamepads? Or is this just Zelda or something? Does the official NES Classic gamepad have this issue?

maseter wrote:
Does the original NES controller PCB fit with into the new NES Classic controller mold, anyone tested this yet?

I was told that it does. I could try this with the Yok gamepad if you'd like to know... :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8