nesdev.com
http://forums.nesdev.com/

Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?
http://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16890
Page 1 of 2

Author:  zxbdragon [ Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:34 am ]
Post subject:  Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

I dump this cart!

128K is contra.

using mapper 235,rom display 100-in-1 nestopia!
but hardware runing is 210-in-1.

this PCB 128+2048K?

menu like
Attachment:
260-in-1 [p1][!]_001.png
260-in-1 [p1][!]_001.png [ 7.57 KiB | Viewed 1076 times ]


Attachments:
IMG_20180102_070751.jpg
IMG_20180102_070751.jpg [ 618.94 KiB | Viewed 1076 times ]
IMG_20180102_070736_HHT.jpg
IMG_20180102_070736_HHT.jpg [ 487.03 KiB | Viewed 1076 times ]
IMG_20180102_070730.jpg
IMG_20180102_070730.jpg [ 587.51 KiB | Viewed 1076 times ]
IMG_20180102_070721.jpg
IMG_20180102_070721.jpg [ 716.75 KiB | Viewed 1076 times ]

Author:  MLX [ Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

I have both 260 and 210 in 1 (and they will be dumped by CaH4e3 some time later this year), on mine the PCB have less TTL chips. I think mine are original releases?

Author:  zxbdragon [ Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

MLX wrote:
I have both 260 and 210 in 1 (and they will be dumped by CaH4e3 some time later this year), on mine the PCB have less TTL chips. I think mine are original releases?


this cart I 2012 year dumped.
but not working....

Author:  zxbdragon [ Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

Attachment:
2018-01-02_21-33-10.jpg
2018-01-02_21-33-10.jpg [ 304.81 KiB | Viewed 1037 times ]


over,128k+2048k

..........,close subject.

Author:  krzysiobal [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

It can't be mapper 235, because it can also support one UNROM game (which is programmed into smalles 128 kB DIP28 mask rom). I have few questions about connecions, can you answer them?

Author:  zxbdragon [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

krzysiobal wrote:
It can't be mapper 235, because it can also support one UNROM game (which is programmed into smalles 128 kB DIP28 mask rom). I have few questions about connecions, can you answer them?

yes,I definition mapper 235.2 for this pcb.

Author:  krzysiobal [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

Does the hardware work that after one reset - this menu with 200 games is shown, and on another reset - one UNROM game is loaded?

Author:  zxbdragon [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

krzysiobal wrote:
Does the hardware work that after one reset - this menu with 200 games is shown, and on another reset - one UNROM game is loaded?


yes,
Power on,UNROM(Contra) game is loaded.after one reset - this menu with 200 games is shown, and on another reset - one UNROM game is loaded,

this pcb other version: no extra UNROM Chip, Power on show 200 games.

Author:  krzysiobal [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

Ok, so I am almost sure that this is 100% rev-en pcb:
Image Image Image

Weird thing is that when horizontal mirroring is set, CHR-RAM is write protected.

Author:  zxbdragon [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

krzysiobal wrote:
Ok, so I am almost sure that this is 100% rev-en pcb:
Image Image Image

Weird thing is that when horizontal mirroring is set, CHR-RAM is write protected.


chips combination order ? 2048K+128? 128+2048?

我还有好多PCB,有几万个吧

Author:  krzysiobal [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

Quote:
chips combination order ? 2048K+128? 128+2048?

It depends how you implement the reset switch in emulator. 2048+128 is more logical.

Author:  zxbdragon [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

krzysiobal wrote:
Quote:
chips combination order ? 2048K+128? 128+2048?

It depends how you implement the reset switch in emulator. 2048+128 is more logical.


Nestopia Plus! implement the reset switch,ROM PRG0 1024K+PRG1 1024K+PRG3 128K.

todo:test.

Author:  NewRisingSun [ Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

If you defined mapper 235.2 for this, what's mapper 235.1?

Author:  zxbdragon [ Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

NewRisingSun wrote:
If you defined mapper 235.2 for this, what's mapper 235.1?


235.1 using powerk1079. this rom mapper info like 235, dumped by 2010.

235.1,235.2 rom Test Team to testing.

Author:  NewRisingSun [ Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hong Kong 212 PCB,128+1024?

All right, I have implemented it in Nintendulator-NRS as well, works nicely.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 7 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/