INL Game Flashing Issue/Question

Discuss hardware-related topics, such as development cartridges, CopyNES, PowerPak, EPROMs, or whatever.

Moderator: Moderators

Izen6

INL Game Flashing Issue/Question

Post by Izen6 »

Hi all,

I recently purchased an INL TKROM board because I wanted to play the Deadpool (Ninja Gaiden hack) on my console. The PRG is 512 kb and the CHR is 256 kb. The game plays, but every now an then the screen/sprites flash for a couple of seconds, and then it goes back to normal. I know that the game is still a beta, but is there any reason why this would be happening? Has anyone else tried this? Thanks in advance!
koitsu

Re: INL Game Flashing Issue/Question

Post by koitsu »

Maybe the romhack is buggy? Odds are this is the case. Might ask the folks who did the romhack if they tested it on hardware or not, and if so, what hardware (ex. PowerPak vs. EverDrive N8 vs. actual cartridge).
Izen6

Re: INL Game Flashing Issue/Question

Post by Izen6 »

koitsu wrote:Maybe the romhack is buggy? Odds are this is the case. Might ask the folks who did the romhack if they tested it on hardware or not, and if so, what hardware (ex. PowerPak vs. EverDrive N8 vs. actual cartridge).
Thanks, didn't think to ask. I know they're planning a release on their own, so I'm not sure how helpful they'd be, but worth a shot.