Something is off here

Found an issue with the phpBB system here at NESdev? Use this forum to report problems.

Moderator: Moderators

Sik

Something is off here

Post by Sik »

http://i.imgur.com/2pAGVMH.png
You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.
Pretty sure I do.

Actually I guess it's talking about topics in the main category instead of the subcategories but that sure is misleading. (is this even worth pointing out, coming to think on it?)
Drew Sebastino
Formerly Espozo

Re: Something is off here

Post by Drew Sebastino »

Sik wrote:Actually I guess it's talking about topics in the main category instead of the subcategories but that sure is misleading. (is this even worth pointing out, coming to think on it?)
Either way, it doesn't make sense. I'm assuming you still have full permission to look at everything on the site?
Sik

Re: Something is off here

Post by Sik »

Yeah, it just caught me off guard when I saw the message.

I guess the reason it's easy to miss is because 1) nobody checks the category pages (I only ended up there because I misclicked, was trying to go to the board index) and 2) it also requires you to scroll down to the bottom of said page (which I did only because I was trying to get to the subforums at the bottom of the index). I'd prefer that message to be gone but I'm not sure if it's too much trouble to do it (if you need to start messing with board modifications then we probably went too far to be worth it).