It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 24
Why tape recorders in emulator not work(i'm about famicom basic)?
Yes, i can simply save emulator state.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:32 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:46 pm
Posts: 751
Location: New York, NY
monobogdan wrote:
Why tape recorders in emulator not work(i'm about famicom basic)?
Yes, i can simply save emulator state.


Which emulator is not working?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 24
zeroone wrote:
monobogdan wrote:
Why tape recorders in emulator not work(i'm about famicom basic)?
Yes, i can simply save emulator state.


Which emulator is not working?


Nestopia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:14 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:46 pm
Posts: 751
Location: New York, NY
I don't know about Nestopia. But, you could test out the Data Recorder in my emulator?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 24
zeroone wrote:
I don't know about Nestopia. But, you could test out the Data Recorder in my emulator?

Stuck at "writing"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:54 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:46 pm
Posts: 751
Location: New York, NY
monobogdan wrote:
zeroone wrote:
I don't know about Nestopia. But, you could test out the Data Recorder in my emulator?

Stuck at "writing"


What did you attempt to write?

Family BASIC does not get feedback from the Data Recorder while writing. Meaning, even if there is no Data Recorder connected, the write time should be unaffected.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 5:49 am
Posts: 931
Location: Sweden
Tape recorder in Nestopia works, I've done it thousands of times. Maybe you did something wrong, here's the manual for Famibe.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group